My success in real estate is attributed to experience, professionalism, and commitment to service in many areas throughout Northern Illinois. I have been a licensed REALTOR® since 1992. I possess an extensive knowledge of the many cities and towns I service. I share that knowledge with my clients in an effort to make their home buying or selling experience a comfortable one. I take pride in my attention to detail and put all my efforts into understanding the needs of my clients. I constantly educate myself on the latest trends in the marketplace. It is my goal to extend the "royal treatment" to my clients all the time. Every telephone call or email received by me is returned in a very timely manner. I extend, prompt, courteous and professional service to all.
Buying or selling a home should be a memorable and pleasant experience. Real estate is one of the most exciting investments one can make. I promise to be here for all of my clients in any way possible in order to assure a very pleasant experience. I treat my clients as my friends. PERSONALIZED SERVICE with PROFESSIONAL RESULTS!
- Top 1% of all Century 21 Agents Nationwide
- Century 21 Dick Loughlin International Hall of Fame Member
- Member of the Centurion Honor Society
- Pinnacle Quality Service Award Winning Agent
- Recognized in the Heritage National Who's Who directory among the finest REALTORS in the Nation
- Member of the prestigious Century 21 Preferred Agent Club
- Member of National Association of Professional Women, recognizing the country's most accomplished professional women.
I was recently recognized in the top Chicago brokers according to Real Trends
I have won several awards throughout my career with Century 21. I am currently ranked in the top 1% of all Century 21 agents nationwide. I am a Grand Centurion Agent and am also a Quality Service Award winning agent. I am recognized in the Heritage National Who's Who directory among the finest REALTORS ® in the nation.
In 2017, I received the most exciting honor of my career. I was inducted into the Dick Loughlin International Hall of Fame. This award is bestowed on the most elite Century 21 agents. In fact, only one agent in the world is recognized each year. My award was based on production, character, quality service, years of service with Century 21 and community involvement.
I like to remain educated on the latest real estate trends that can greatly impact my clients.
I service the Chicagoland area and all surrounding suburbs, including Cook, Will, DuPage, Lake, Kendall & Kankakee Counties. If your real estate needs are outside of my service area, I can still help you. I have established relationships with many agents across the United States. Give me a call today.
Do you know someone who is moving?
Across town... across the country... anywhere around the world?
I can help! Let me connect all my networks with yours.
Whether it's your family in California, your friends in Boston or anyone you know looking to buy or sell real estate, I can connect you with a certified real estate specialist through our membership in the largest broker network.
I am a Navy Federal Credit Union and CARTUS Certified real estate professional. If you have any questions about the Relocation Services at CENTURY 21 Affiliated, give me a call, or send me a text or email: I’m happy to help you with all of your Relocation needs.
As community involvement is important to me, I have served as the following:
- Easter Seal Committee Century 21 2000-present
- Best Buddies Program 2010-present
- Morningstar Mission Volunteer work 2008-present
- Lockport Township High School Special Education Foundation 2015-present
- Head chair of benefit to raise scholarship money for LTHS Special Education 2015-present